Mobiles

Samsung Galaxy F62 to Go on Sale Today via Flipkart

Samsung Galaxy F62
Written by Himanshu Gupta

The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 sprints on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11. It attributes a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels).

Samsung Galaxy F62 is set to proceed on sale in India today. The new Samsung phone which debuted in the country in recent weeks approaches with quad rear cameras and a hole-punch display design.

Samsung Galaxy F62
Samsung Galaxy F62

The Samsung GalaxyF62 also houses a 7nm Exynos 9825 SoC that approaches along with up to 8GB of RAM. It attributes a Laser Gradient design that approaches with a unique pattern metallic graduation finish and attributes three distinct color options. Other key highlights of the GalaxyF62 involve a 32-megapixel selfie camera, 128GB of onboard storage, also a massive 7,000mAh battery.

Price Of Samsung Galaxy F62 in India

Samsung Galaxy F62 cost in India is set at Rs. 23,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and Rs. 25,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The phone will proceed on sale at 12 pm (noon) today through Flipkart also the Samsung India online store apart from Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and select retail outlets. It will be accessible in Laser Green, Laser Blue, and Laser Grey colors.

In the phrase of sale offers, the Samsung GalaxyF62 will be accessible with a cashback worth Rs. 3,000 on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs. 7,000 for Jio customers. Customers will also obtain an Rs. 2,500 instant cashback when purchasing along with an ICICI Bank card or EMI transactions.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 also approaches under the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme through which customers access the phone by paying 70 percent of its price. Samsung utter that after a year, customers would obtain the option to choose to return the device to upgrade to a new Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30% of the original price.

Also Read – Vivo S9 Launch Confirmed for March 3, Could Feature Dual Selfie Cameras

Specifications

The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 sprints on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11. It attributes a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display. The display approaches with a 20:9 detail ratio. Although, the Galaxy F62 owns the 7nm, octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC, paired with 6GB and 8GB RAM options. The phone involves the quad rear camera setup that houses a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor. The camera setup also involves a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens of 123-degree field-of-view, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, also a 5-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, there is the 32-megapixel selfie camera sensor.

Samsung owns provided 128GB of internal storage on the GalaxyF62 that supports expansion via microSD card (up to 1TB). Connectivity options involves GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors onboard involve ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, an accelerometer, and a fingerprint sensor. There is besides a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

The Samsung GalaxyF62 packs a 7,000mAh battery that holds up 25W fast charging. The phone also approaches with 9.5mm of thickness.

In addition, Do you agree with the above? For instance, We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Therefore, leave your comments below. In Contrast, for more stuff, you can Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.

About the author

Himanshu Gupta

Leave a Comment