PUBG Mobile Lite has finally organized for Indian fans a lighter and toned-down version of the highly popular battle royal game. Establish today, you can enjoy the game by downloading the game from Google play store. In India, just like PUBG Lite for PC has recently as a beta. Inexpensive Smartphones having inferior hardware to offer a determined experience to all its fans said PUBG Crop in a press release. PUBG Mobile Lite has been optimize to support inexpensive smartphones.
Some More things about the features for PUBG Mobile Lite: –
In google play store, one of the best popular games. Is available as it is more commonly referre to as PUBG or Player’s Unknown’s Battleground. In India, the mobile version of the game sees huge popularity. It is relatively common to hear about it in clickbait news stories every week. Where the game is responsible for its addictive nature. To enjoy the gameplay the game continues to be popular despite its taxing hardware necessities which require a mid-range smartphone with competitive specifications. Establisher PUBG Corp and Tencent. Developed and launched PUBG Mobile Lite and thus have realized that there still an untapped market.
PUBG Mobile Lite develops PUBG Mobile’s similarity to even more devices, mostly those in the budget segment and advance mid-range segment. The smartphone which has lower storage and low ram specifications for those, lite version of the game is optimized. It is designed to work on phones with less than 2GB of RAM. As the game comes in at just 400MB for its installer.in the full version PUBG Lite thus features a smaller map that accommodates 60 players against 100 players. Since of the smaller map but the lower number of simultaneous players in the map. In the full mobile version, a single round of gameplay approach to be much faster at 10 minutes comparing to the usual-25 minutes of gameplay.
Changes Made in PUBG Mobile Lite: –
There is a smaller map in PUBG Mobile Lite for 60 players. The gameplay is going to be rather similar. Therefore, you are going to countenance a faster-paced game. That will lasts 10 minutes through with the traditional PUBG style of action.
PUBG Mobile Lite has an installation pack of just 400MB and has been built using the Unreal Engine 4. The devices having less than 2GB of RAM has been built. The company claims the fact that more than half of the smartphone users in India have an entry-level smartphone. The Lite version is set to run smoothly for all players. To accommodate exactly that the specifications required to run the PUBG Mobile Lite version. There is a smaller map made for 60 players but the gameplay is going to be somewhat similar. Therefore, you are going to face a faster-paced game that lasts 10 minutes with the traditional PUBG style of action. For rewards, the new players will be eligible. In the form of new vehicles and gears.
Also, Read This Interesting Post: – Best Trimmers For Men in India 2019 For Good Beard Styles
Features for PUBG Mobile Lite:
- Enhanced Aim Assist: The intensity differs between standing and prone positions. The new auxiliary sight assist makes aiming simpler and better on weaker networks.
- Winner Pass: The winner pass is restore from the regular version the Royale Pass. In contrast, the season for this new pass has faster achievement unlocks and will span over a month.
- Bullet Trail Adjustments: The Lite version of the game simplifying gameplay for weak networks and increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect.
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: The Lite version simplifying gameplay and has lower weapon recoil differentiate to the main game.
- Extended Time to Kill: The lite version encourages gameplay and makes an appropriate increase in time to kill to increase player survivability.
- Location Display: The map on the lite game-changing game dynamics and expose a shooter within the mini-maps range, increasing battle speed.
- Healing while Moving: Players can heal in all stances except prone. Further gameplay can change involves adding in the ability for players to heal while they are moving.
- Building Density and Loot Supply Optimizations: Loot frequency has also been increase to precipitate looting and speeds up gameplay. To accessory the smaller map, building density has been increased.
- Map Quality Optimizations
- RPG and new Firearm integrations: In select game modes players can experience a weapon.
In PUBG Lite the new players will be eligible for various rewards, in the form of vehicles and new gears. If you have been dealing with gameplay lag on the regular game and choppy graphics. we suggest trying out PUBG Mobile Lite.